Hyperox consists of a blend of peracetic acid, hydrogen peroxide, acetic acid and surfactant in a long lasting stabilized aqueous solution. Hyperox has a broad spectrum biocidal activity and is non-tainting, does not leave residues after application and degrades to acetic acid, oxygen and water, each of which presents low environmental hazards.

DIN 02240361

Active Ingredients

Peracetic acid: 5% W/W

Hydrogen peroxide: 25% W/W.

Directions For Use

For best results, pre-clean all surfaces using a detergent before using Hyperox™.

For routine disinfection of hard non-porous surfaces like floors, walls, concrete, plastic, stainless steel, glass, enameled surfaces, tile and any other hard non-porous surfaces which are not harmed by water: A 1:256 solution of Hyperox™ (1 part of Hyperox™ in 255 parts of water) is recommended for terminal disinfection.

In farm premises: Remove all poultry, livestock and feeds from premises during disinfection. Remove all manure, litter and droppings from floors, walls, and surfaces of facilities occupied or traversed by poultry or livestock. Empty all troughs, racks, and other feeding and watering appliances. Using a pressure washer or mechanical sprayer, saturate surfaces with the solution at a rate of 300 mL per square meter (10 minute minimum contact time) and allow surfaces to dry before restocking. Ventilate building, coops and other closed spaces. All treated feed racks, mangers, troughs, automatic feeders, fountains, and waterers must be thoroughly rinsed with potable water prior to reuse.

In food-processing plants: For food contact surfaces, rinse thoroughly with potable water after treatment with Hyperox™.

For disinfection of equipment: A 1:128 solution of Hyperox™ (1 part of Hyperox™ in 127 parts of water) is recommended for cleaning and disinfecting equipment (such as buckets and utensils). Remove heavy soil from equipment to be treated. Allow disinfectant solution to remain in contact with the equipment for at least 10 minutes. Any milking equipment or equipment in contact with food where the product has been used should be flushed with potable water prior to reuse.

For disinfection of foot and wheel dips: Foot and wheel dips disinfection can be made using a 1:128 solution of Hyperox™ (1 part of Hyperox™ in 127 parts of water). Boots and wheels should be immersed for at least one minute, so as to completely wet surfaces and allowed to air dry. Change foot or wheel dips’ solution when soiled or daily.

For disinfection of water systems: A 1:256 solution of Hyperox™ (1 part of Hyperox™ in 255 parts of water) is recommended for water systems disinfection. Drain the system and fill with the solution for a 10 minute contact time. Drain and flush the water lines with potable water after disinfection.

For disinfection by fogging: A 1:10 solution of Hyperox™ (1 part of Hyperox™ in 9 parts of water) is recommended for fogging. Use a thermal or mechanical fogging machine and apply at the rate of 17 mL per cubic meter. Leave for 30 minutes and vent for 30 minutes to 1 hour before re-entry.


Store in the original container in a cool, well-ventilated dry room. Keep product away from sources of heat and combustible material. Avoid direct sunlight. Store away from food, feed or other pesticides. Containers must be stored upright only (do not block cap vent).


Do not reuse container. Follow provincial instructions for any additional cleaning of the container prior to its disposal. Make the empty container unsuitable for further use. Dispose of the container in accordance with provincial requirements. For information on the disposal of unused, unwanted product and the cleanup of spills, contact the provincial regulatory agency or the manufacturer.


KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN: Oxidizing agent, corrosive to the eyes and skin. Do not inhale vapours given off by the product. Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Wash hands, face and exposed skin before eating, drinking, or smoking, and after leaving the work area. Remove contaminated clothing and wash clothing before reuse. Avoid all contact by mouth, with skin or eyes. Accidental splashes on exposed skin or eyes should be washed off immediately with plenty of water. Wear suitable protective clothing (e.g. aprons, coveralls, complete footwear, etc.), chemical resistant gloves (e.g. nitrile or butyle rubber) and face protection (e.g. face shield, goggles, mask, etc.) when handling the concentrate and during application of product. When applying product by spraying or fogging, wear chemical resistant respirator. Do not remain in treated areas. Ensure proper ventilation after sealed areas have been treated. Do not contaminate food, feed or water troughs. Any treated surface or utensils that may contact food or feed products should be washed thoroughly with potable water after disinfection and before reuse. Do not return unused concentrate to the container in order to avoid possibility of contamination.

TOXICOLOGICAL INFORMATION: Hyperox™ is an oxidizing agent and is corrosive and irritant. It can cause severe burns. Treat symptomatically.

FIRST AID: Eye contact: If the product or its dilutions are splashed into the eye, rinse immediately with plenty of water or buffered eyewash. Remove any contact lenses. Seek medical advice immediately. Skin contact: Rinse any product off the skin immediately with water. Remove contaminated clothing and wash with water. Seek medical advice immediately. Ingestion: Allow patient to drink water if conscious, but do not induce vomiting. Rinse mouth out with water. Seek medical advice immediately. Inhalation: Remove affected person to fresh air. Keep upper body raised. Keep warm and in a stable position. Seek medical advice immediately.